Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Traineeships (SMT)
Students must look for a suitable position on their own. The International Office cannot arrange traineeships.
- Traineeships abroad for students who are currently enrolled in higher education institutions in programme countries for a Bachelor, Master or PhD programme or recent University graduates (traineeship must be completed within 12 months of graduation).
- The traineeship must be relevant for your studies or personal development and should preferably be integrated into your study programme.
- The traineeship can be completed in any organisation in an Erasmus + programme country (except for EU institutions).
- Your traineeship abroad can last from a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 12 months. Your total time abroad (study abroad periods included) may not exceed 12 months within one cycle of study.)
- If you have already completed a student exchange abroad with Erasmus+, the traineeship in the same study cycle is shortened by the months of the student exchange.
BEFORE THE TRAINEESHIP
Learning Agreement for Traineeships between the trainee, the traineeship position and the home university
- Duration of stay (to the day)
- Basic information and learning objectives of the internship
- Rights / obligations
- Internship programme
- Recommended language requirements
- Accident and liability insurance strongly recommended!
AFTER THE TRAINEESHIP
Internship confirmation from the internship (approx. 5 weeks after completion of the internship)
Report by Claudia Vale da Silva: An intership in Copenhagen (Denmark)
Update: December 2020