Incoming Students

Students from partner universities might come to study at the University of Music and Peforming Arts Graz. The prerequisite is a valid Inter-Institutional Agreement (IIA) with the partner university assigned to the relevant field of study and the student must be nominated for a stay at KUG by the partner university.