The Erasmus+ programme of the European Union also provides the possibility of exchanging teachers on a short-term basis. University staff have the option to receive sponsored training abroad. The participating countries are the 27 EU Member States as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, North Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey. Statistics on the mobility of students and teachers within and outside of Europe as part of the Erasmus+ programme can be found here.
- Students who cannot actively participate in mobility programs as exchange students are given the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of university teachers from other European universities.
- The universities have the opportunity to expand their teaching profile.
- The connection between the universities is strengthened.
Teaching Assignment (STA):
- Teachers must teach at least 2 days (excluding travel time), at least 8 hours.
- The teacher / KUG member must be officially invited by the host institution.
- The teaching period of the guest lecturer (workshop, seminar, lecture, lecture recital, etc.) should make a significant contribution to the regular study programme of the host university and must be integrated into the study programme of the partner institution.
- Ideally, teacher mobility activities take place in exchange.
Staff Training (STT):
- Stays abroad for the purpose of further education must last at least 3 days and are limited to a max. of 8 weeks (excluding travel time).
You will find all the necessary documents under "Documents for staff/teachers".