- Degree student of the KUG
- Nomination letter of the KUG
- Student application form with photo of the student
- Learning Agreement
- 2 letters of recommendation (including 1 from a main study teachers)
- Motivation Letter - including a DVD with three pieces of music or songs / arias from different eras (duration: approx. 30 min). The individual pieces of music should be recorded without a cut, with the applicant fully in the shot. If the candidate is a singer, then at least one song / aria should be performed in German.
Information and Application for the Mobility Grant for Students for a stay abroad (outside of the EU) - in German only.
General Information about an exchange semester at Montclair State University, NJ:
>>Please note: due to coronavirus the next call for applications will be for the academic year 2022/2023.<<
SCHOLARSHIP BY THE CITY OF GRAZ
Application Requirements for the Scholarship (in German only)
These documents must be handed in at the International Office no later than November 2021 for the academic year 2022/23.
We highly encourage you to get in contact with the International Office as soon as possible.