Submission periods for applications in Mobility-Online:
- February 10 to March 15, 2021 for the Study Year 2021/2022 or the Winter Semester 2021/2022
- September 20 to October 10, 2021 for the Summer Semester 2022
February 10 to March 15, 2022 for the Study Year 2022/2023 or the Winter Semester 2022/23
If you are interested in an exchange semester or an exchange year at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz (KUG), please contact the international coordinator of your home university first. Your coordinator nominates you for an exchange at our university with the following information about you:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- field of study
- period (semester/academic year)
to the following e-mail address: international_office(at)kug.ac.at
After your coordinator has nominated you, you will receive the application link to our application system Mobility-Online (MO). Please register and upload all of the necessary documents for your application. You will receive a guide for an easier operation of Mobility-Online via e-mail.
>>ATTENTION: Application documents sent to us via e-mail will not be accepted! It is also very important that you complete your application in Mobility-Online by the end of the application deadline (see “Deadlines")!<<
Please upload the following documents to Mobility-Online:
- Student Application Form (Please fill in online -> do not use your own form!)
- Learning Agreement (Document can be downloaded from Mobility-Online; please complete it and sign it before uploading it again as PDF) >> “How To Find Courses at the KUG”<<
- Motivation Letter (PDF upload)
- CV (PDF upload)
- Photo ID (PDF/JPEG upload)
- Files for Performance - Audio or video files, certificates (varies for each field of study, see HERE)
It is our goal to make it possible for incoming applicants to study at the KUG as long as the qualitative requirements are met and there is a free place with the respective teacher. The entire selection process can take up to 12 weeks. As soon as the internal application procedure is completed, we will inform you via e-mail about the result.
You may find more important information about the application process here.