If you are interested in an exchange semester, or an exchange year, at the University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, please first contact the international coordinator of your home university. Your coordinator nominates you for an exchange at our university
with the following information:
- first and last name of the student
- email address of the student
- field of study
to the following Email address:
After your coordinator has nominated you, you will receive the application link to our application system Mobility Online (MO). Under this link you will receive access to our MO, where you may register and upload all of the necessary documents for your application. You will receive a guide for the easier operation of our online application system per Email.
Submission periods for applications in Mobility-Online:
18.09. - 10.10.2020 for the Summer Semester 2021
10.02. - 15.03.2021 for the Study Year 2021/2022 or the Winter Semester 2021/2022
Expected: 20.09 - 11.10.2021 for the Summer Semester 2022
Expected: 10.02 - 15.03.2022 for the Study Year 2022/2023 or the Winter Semester 2022/23
>>ATTENTION: Application documents sent to us by email will not be accepted!<<
You may upload the following documents in Mobility-Online:
- Student Application Form (please fill out online -> do not use your own form!)
- Learning Agreement (Document is available to download on Mobility-Online; please fill out and sign before uploading again as PDF) “How To Find Courses at the KUG”
- Motivation Letter (PDF upload)
- Resume (PDF upload)
- Photo Identification (PDF/JPEG upload)
- Files for Performance - Audio or Video files, Certificates (varies for each field of study, see below)
It is very important that you complete your application in Mobility-Online by the end of the application deadline (see above under “Deadlines")!
It is our goal to make it possible for incoming applicants to study at the KUG, as long as the qualitative requirements are met and there is a free place with the appropriate teacher. The entire selection process can take up to 12 weeks. As soon as the internal application procedure is completed, we will inform you by email about the result.
You may find more important information about the application process here.